Arizona State Fair takes place this year – October 5th-28th, in Phoenix.. at 1826 W McDowell Rd.
Some of the featured performances are (with many more on their website):
- featuring Gary Allan on October 5th
- October 10th , True Willy: Tribute to Willie Nelson AND 38 Special at the Veteran’s Memorial Coliseum
- October 11th, the Wallflowers at Veteran’s Memorial Coliseum
- October 17th Pitbull at Veteran’s Memorial Coliseum
- October 17th Anthrax at Veteran’s Memorial Coliseum
- October 20th Big + Rich at Veteran’s Memorial Coliseum
There are a lot of various CONTESTS also – Facebook Contest, Cooking Contest, Eating Contest, Creative Contests and Livestock Entries
Check out the Egyptian Exhibit
2018 Arizona State Fair: King Tut and the Egyptian Treasures – Tickets</strong?
A ONCE-IN- A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY DIRECTLY FROM EGYPT Behold the legendary treasures of king Tutankhamun Ninety six years after its amazing discovery in the Valley of the Kings or We bring Egyptian heritage to you The artifacts focus on the world-famous tomb of King Tutankhamun, Ramses II, Nifertary, Tuthmosis III, Alexander the Great, Cleopatra VII and artifacts from the Coptic and Islamic museum of art.
Arizona State Fair – Pre-Fair Interview with Brianda Martinez, in Public Relations